Try Tag Away
- Tag Away is a painless, effective topical remedy to removing skin tags that’s made from all-natural plant extracts
- When customers purchase one bottle of Tag Away for $19.99 plus shipping and handling, they can get another bottle of Tag Away completely free (an offer that’s not available in any store)
- The Tag Away solution leaves no pain or scarring, uses no chemicals (because it’s all natural), is easy to apply, and works on all types and colors of skin as it simply dries and falls away once it’s applied
People who decide to try Tag Away will need to apply it three times a day with a cotton swab. Note that Tag Away is strictly for use on skin tags, not warts, moles, or any other type of skin marking. Try Tag Away takes a total of about 3 to 8 weeks to work totally, depending on how severe the skin tag is. Pregnant or nursing women shouldn’t use Tag Away, and it’s also recommended to not use it near eye. If customers have any other skin markings, it’s suggested they ask a doctor before using Tag Away. Tag Away does have a 30 day money back guarantee (minus shipping and processing charges) if customers aren’t satisfied with the results they’re getting when they use the product.
Is Tag Away Approved Medically?
Tag Away is approved by the HPUS (The Homœopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States), which is a body that works closely with the Food and Drug Administration and other homeopathic organizations (most famously the American Institute of Homeopathy and the American Association of Homeopathic Pharmacists) to ensure that products like Tag Away are safe for humans to use and that they’re effective.
- HPUS has guidelines for both prescriptions and for over-the-counter homeopathic drug products
To contact Tag Away
- Tag Away Skin Tag Remover, Box 2020, North Wales, PA 19454