- Use the 17 digit survey code to provide feedback in relation to a visit to Throtons
- The Thortons Listens survey will take less than 4 minutes to complete and is operated by the Service Management Group
- Those who complete the survey in full will be entered into a sweepstakes drawing where a $500 Thortons gift card will be awarded
All feedback provided via the Thortons Listens customer survey will be used to increase overall customer service at the given Thortons location and will never be sold or marketed to a third-party. The Thortons Listens Survey Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of taking the survey. No purchase is required in order to enter the promotion and of 26 $500 Thortons gift cards will be given away. The sponsor of the Thortons Listens survey sweepstakes is listed as Thorntons Inc., who are based at 10101 Linn Station Rd. # 200, Louisville, KY 40223-3848 and the administrator of the promotion will be HelloWorld, Inc..
Thortons Listens Sweepstakes Comments
- The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited
- PO Boxes are not allowed when entering the sweepstakes via US mail
- Contestants are allowed up to 5 entries per promotional period
- Employees of Thorntons Inc., Service Management Group, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc are not allowed to enter the $500 gift card sweepstakes
All mail in entries can be sent to: “Thorntons Listens Survey Sweepstakes,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., PO Box, 5046, Dept #: 824623, Kalamazoo MI 49003. Please include a 3 x 5 index card with the contestants name, DOB, address, phone number, and email address. The total value of all prizes associated with the Thortons Listens sweepstakes is listed as $13,000. Grand prize winners will be responsible for all state and federal taxes required by law associated with the $500 gift card. The gift card can be used at any Throtons location in the United States.
- Thorntons Listens Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules