Talk To Wendy’s Survey
- Guests can visit the “Talk to Wendy’s” web site and take a satisfaction survey about a trip to a Wendy’s restaurant (and be entered to win $500 cash at a token of thanks)
- To begin the Wendy’s satisfaction survey, customers just need to have their original Wendy’s receipt, and enter the store number, plus the date and time of their visit to Wendy’s
- Any aged guest can take the Talk To Wendy’s survey, but only guests who are at least 18 years old can be entered to win the $500 grand prize
One lucky $500 winner will be chosen every day from all eligible Talk To Wendy’s survey entries. $500 winners will be contacted on the Monday after their name is drawn. The Wendy’s customer survey web site is powered by Service Management Group, who has their headquarters at 1737 McGee St, Kansas City, MO 64108 and can be reached via phone at (816) 448-4500. Information entered by diners in the Wendy’s survey is only used for purposes of training and correcting problems at a Wendy’s location, and following up with a customer complaint. This information is never used by Wendy’s for marketing purposes.
TalkToWendys.com Survey Comments
- Takes less than 5 minutes to complete
- Customers will receive a sweepstakes entry in return for their feedback to Wendy’s
- All customer information will be kept confidential
- Do not confuse this survey with the Happy Star Reviews survey from Hardee’s
More to Know About Wendy’s
Wendy’s first opened in 1969 in Columbus, Ohio, when Dave Thomas (well-known for appearing in commercials for Wendy’s) opened a restaurant that would become the third largest fast food chain in the world. Wendy’s is famous for their square “old fashioned” burgers that were inspired by a childhood favorite of Dave Thomas, Kewpee Hamburgers. Wendy’s didn’t air its first television commercial until the mid 1970s, a series called C’mon to Wendy’s that ran only in parts of Ohio.
- Today, Wendy’s has over 6,500 global locations and has an annual revenue of $1.9 billion
- Wendy’s is named for Dave Thomas’ daughter, Melinda Lou “Wendy” Thomas
To contact Wendy’s about their customer satisfaction survey
- Call 1 (888) 624-8140