Money Gram Transfers
- Send money, pay bills, or receive money via the MoneyGram Mobile Pass service
- Start.MoneyGram.com is managed by MoneyGram Payment Systems, Inc., who is based at 2828 N. Harwood Street, Dallas, Texas 75201
- The service is available in both English or Spanish
In order to send money with MoneyGram the user will have to provide their phone number (Mobile phone customers can choose to receive text messages about their transaction). Once the phone number has been entered a list of MoneyGram locations associated with the area code will appear on the next screen. The user will simply want to pick the nearest location in order to continue to the next step. Once they have selected a location the user will have to input the name of the person the money is being sent to along with the receivers country of origin (i.e. India, China, Canada)
- Millions of customers use MoneyGram to send and receive money every day from all parts of the world
- The MoneyGram global network includes well-known retailers and businesses, spanning more than 200 countries and territories
- Competes with Western Union in the money transfer arena
- Money can be sent online using a Visa, MasterCard , or U.S. checking account
- When paying a bill online the user will need the company name, keyword or receive code
- Paying a Amazon.com bill is not allowed
- Please allow up to 10 business days for refunds to be issued in regards to cancelled orders
- Those who sent the transaction online but do not have an account can use the high-end ‘Track a Transfer’ tool to look up the transaction
Any questions in regards to sending or receiving money with MoneyGram can be directed to a MoneyGram’s Customer Service at 1-800-444-9295.
MoneyGram International Inc. is a Dallas, Texas-based money transfer company. please go to Estimate Fees to estimate transfer costs and see current exchange rates associated with send money with MoneyGram.