Share A Hero Promotion
- Enter this sweepstakes for the chance to win $100 for your hero
- There will be 100 winners in 100 days
- The sweepstakes will begin at midnight on June 2, 2015, and end on September 9, 2015 at 11:59 p.m.
The Corner Store Hero Promotion sponsored by Coca-Cola allows you to celebrate the heroes in your life, while potentially winning $100 to honor your hero. To enter the contest, you need to submit a selfie photograph of you pointing to a specially branded “hero” Coca-Cola bottle along with a written description of your hero. This can be done through the contest website, or through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- This contest is open to legal residents of Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklaoma, Texas, and Wyoming who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry .
- To enter, visit the website at upload a selfie photograph of you pointing at your Coke can/bottle, and describe your hero in the box provided
- You are limited to three sweepstakes entries per entrant per day during the entire sweepstakes entry period, regardless of the method of entry you choose
- The entries are not judged. A random drawing occurs every day from all eligible entries received up to the time of the drawing
- Potential winners may be notified by any one of several methods, including email, by phone, or by Instagram or Twitter direct message at any time after the selection date
- There is a limit of one daily prize per person
You may also receive an entry into the sweepstakes by sending a 3×5 card with your name, address, and email address hand written to “Corner Store ‘Share a Hero Sweepstakes” c/o Contest Factory, 17602 17th Street #102 /PO Box # 116, Tustin, CA 92780. A mail in entry must be postmarked by September 9, 2015, and received by September 15, 2015, to be valid.
Contact the contest administrator, Contest Factory, at:
- 17602 17th Street #102/ PO Box # 116, Tustin, CA 92780