Sears Order Center
- Sears customers can manage their Shop Your Way account exclusively online.
- You can manage orders, rewards, coupons, and exclusive sweepstakes entries.
- Shop Your Way online account management is the simplest, most convenient way to stay on top of your rewards points, purchases, and Sears membership.
Take control of your Sears Membership by setting up an online account today! Online access confers dozens of exclusive benefits, such as early entry into exlcusive sweepstakes, dozens of members-only coupons, and, of course, rewards points management.
- Shop Your Way is a free rewards programs for Sears customers.
- Online member sign in is a benefit open only to Shop Your Way rewards members.
- Joining is easy; just go online to Sears to set up your account. While many purchases earn points, not all items are eligible for rewards. Be sure to read your membership terms carefully to avoid any unpleasant surprises.
- You can also sign in with Yahoo, Google+, or even Facebook.
The program and account access are completely free. You don’t have to pay any fees or buy anything to be a member, although you do have to make purchases to earn points. Points aren’t necessarily permanent. If you return an item you earned points on, you’ll of course get your money back – but the points will be deducted from your rewards balance. It’s possible to be in the negatives with Shop Your Way Rewards points, so be careful.
How to Sign In
- Visit sears.com/ordercenter.
- Enter your username and password. (If you’ve forgotten them, don’t fret! Sears will help you recover your credentials if needed.)
- If you don’t have an account, no problem! Just click “join for free” right under the Member sign in header, and register right away!
Shop Your Way Rewards, member online sign in, and account management are tools offered exclusively to Sears customers. This is a wonderful program for regular Sears customers, letting you earn points, snag special deals, and enjoy members-only discounts on a variety of merchandise. Get started today!