- Wyndam Worldwide employees can participate in the “Wyndham Recognition” program that honors employees for excellent service
- First time users to the Wyndham recognition website will need to create an account with their user name (their Wyndham Worldwide Identification number). The initial password will be the employee’s eight digit birth date (in the MMDDYYYY format). Once an employee logs in for the first time, they will be asked to create a new password for all other logins
- The Wyndham Worldwide Employee Recognition Program web site is run by Globoforce
Wyndham Worldwide (who operates the Recognition Wyn program) is dedicated to providing a place where employees can grow and learn, and provides an employee benefits package that is intended to draw in only the top talent. Part of the employee benefits for working with Wyndham Worldwide is an employee recognition program. Employees may be recognized for passing a certain year benchmark (like 5 years of 10 years), or they may be recognized for doing something that’s above and beyond their normal job duties. When an employee is recognized as a part of this program, they will earn benefits like extra time off, or extra bonuses in their paycheck.
More information about Wyndham Worldwide:
- Separated from Cendant Corporation in 2006, and has headquarters at Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey
- Operates luxury hotels and resorts in locations around the world: almost 7,500 hotels with 15 brands in 66 countries and six continents
- Has hotel brands that includes names like Wingate, Ramada, Wyndham Grand Hotels, Hawthorn Suites, and Days Inn
Wyndham is most famous for their vacation ownership club. Headquartered in Orlando, Florida , it’s the largest vacation club ownership club in the world, and covers over 200 properties. Once a guest is a member in the Wyndham vacation club, they will have twice yearly access to their “home” club and can trade in their stays at their club for nights in any property around the world.
To contact Wyndham Worldwide by mail or phone about the recognition Wyn program?
- 1 866 294 2290
- 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054