Rebate HughesNet Rebate Form
- Apply for a residential or business/Government rebate online
- In order to start the rebate process customers will need the date of purchase along with the HughesNet rebate code
- Claiming the rebate should take less than 3 minutes to complete
The Rebate HughesNet service is free to use and customers who are eligible for the $50 cash back promotion should allow up to 10 weeks for the check to arrive after installation (please note a rebate form is NOT required if eligible for the $50 cash back promotion). Customers who are not sure of their order date should check their email from HughesNet or provide their phone number and the zip code at orderstatus.hughesnet.com. HughesNet customers who have an online account can also login to view recent purchases and the date associated with the purchase.
Rebate HughesNet Rebate Form Comments
- Easy to use
- Does not charge the customer a fee
- The customers first bill will provide the promo code need to claim the rebate
- Customers who lost their receipt will want to contact the store in which the product was purchase to obtain a duplicate receipt
- Please allow a minimum of 5 weeks from the date of mailing the Hughesnet rebate request before inquiring on its status
- Some rebates are limited to 1 per person, per household or per purchase period
Please note if the rebate is received but the name is spelled wrong the customer should use the HughesNet rebate contact form to reach out to a customer service agent (please allow up to 3 business days for an agent to make contact). Generally speaking a HughesNet customer service agent will attempt to contact the customer in regards to the misspelled name between the times of 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (Monday thru Friday). Customers are encouraged to leave a phone number but they can provide an email address instead if desired.
- Promo-Trak Rebate FAQ
- www.rebate.hughesnet.com rebate form