Pokemon Radar Go
- Provides real time locations of all the Pokemon around a given location or anywhere in the world that have recently been found by other Pokemon GO trainers
- Not as good as pokevision.com which was Niantic to the dismay of many Pokemon fan boys
- Only as good as the gamers using it as some people report it is showing only two Pokemon in an entire state
The Pokemon Radar Go service is free to use and can be used with the popular Pokemon Go game that has hit the world by storm. Poke Radar was built by Pokemon GO enthusiasts for Pokemon GO enthusiasts but it is predicted that Niantic will eventually shut this service down as well. The Pokemon Radar Go App is available for download at the Google Play store or the APP store.
Who is Niantic and why are they shutting down all the good Pokemon Go apps?
- Niantic, Inc. is a San Fransisco based software development firm
- Founded in 2010 by John Hanke
- The other hit game they have besides Pokémon Go is called Ingress
The firm claims “Niantic’s systems use high throughput real-time geospatial querying and indexing techniques to process more than 200 million game actions per day as people interact with real and virtual objects in the physical world. At the time of founding the firm was under the guidance of Mr Hanke and was a part of a internal startup within Google. The name Niantic comes from the California Gold Rush.
Pokemon Radar Go can be found on Facebook , Twitter , and Instagram . Pokemon Go has been downloaded more than 100 million times (and growing) and experts in the app industry reckon the game makes about $10 million a day. Pokémon Go is available for the iOS and Android operating systems and can be accessed on all smart phones with WIFI.