- Get a loan quick assuming the applicant has a job
- Loans are available between the amounts of $200 to $1,000 (in some cases up to $1500)
- MobiLoans, LLC, is a tribal lending entity wholly owned by the Tunica-Biloxi Tribe of Louisiana, a federally recognized Indian tribe that operates within the Tribe’s reservation
The MobiLoans service enforces a cash advance fee of $3 for each $20 (15%) of cash advanced on loans at $500 or less AND $2 for each $20 (10%) of cash advanced for loans over $500. Please note applicants must be 18 years of age or older and agree to a credit check. MobiLoans ARE NOT available to those living in the states of Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont and West Virginia.
- Fixed finance charges do apply (a loan balance between $1,200.01-$1,500 will be charged $135)
- Borrowers are required to make minimum payments each month
- The minimum payment amount is equal to the minimum principal amount for your line plus the Cash Advance Fees and Fixed Finance Charges that apply
- Ideally borrowers will want to set up a ACH payment process in which the loan amount will be debited directly from the borrowers checking account
- Mobiloans Rewards are open to those who enroll
- MobiLoans adhere to the principles of the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Please note pay-day loans are not a long-term financial solution by any means and are more of a way to temporarily stop the bleeding
Any questions in regards to a loan from MobiLoans LLC can be directed to (877) 836-1518 or via US Mail Attn Mobiloans Customer Support: MobiLoans, LLC P.O. Box 1409 Marksville, LA 71351. Borrowers who need to fax in loan documents (i.e. proof of income) can send them to (877) 891-7862 or attached them to an email [email protected] Please note the 877-836-1518 call center number operates from 7 AM to 7 PM CT Monday thru Friday.