Michaels Customer Framing Settlement
- Provides information about the Henry v. Michaels Stores Inc. class action lawsuit
- The case claims Michaels used deceptive practices when advertising their frames
- William Henry is the LEAD PLANTIFF in the case
- The defendants claims that Michaels violated Ohio state laws
The Michaels Custom Framing Class Action Lawsuit includes anyone who bought a customer frame from Michaels between the dates of Jan. 1, 2009 and Oct. 7, 2011. Please note that the Michaels Ohio Framing Settlement only includes locations in the state of Ohio. Mr. Henry filed the lawsuit in 2012 and claims that Michaels offered a discount on customer framing but never actually provided the discount. Michaels denies all actions of wrong doing.
Fines notes associated with the Michaels Custom Framing Class Action Lawsuit
- ALL claim forms must be in by 7/13/15 (aka the claim filing deadline)
- The fairness hearing was held on 3/26/15 in the Court of Common Pleas, Lake County, Ohio
- All class members who elect to stay in the Michaels Frame lawsuit will be represented by DWORKEN & BERNSTEIN CO. LPA
- Officially the lawsuit is entitled Henry et al v. Michaels Stores, Inc., and is Case number 12-cv-1097
- The deadline to exclude oneself from the lawsuit was March 2, 2015
- Cash-value certificates worth $32.50 will be distributed to class members who file timely claims
Class members who request a cash-value certificate must provide the Claim Number and the last name that appears on the Notice received via US Mail. The $32 certificate can be used at any Michaels store in Ohio, subject to certain conditions and cannot be combined with promotional coupons.
How to contact the Michaels Ohio Framing Settlement Claims Administrator?
- email: [email protected]
- phone: 1-877-651-4176
- Dworken & Bernstein Co. LPA 60 South Park Place Painesville, Ohio 44077
Michaels is a popular arts and craft retailer with annual revenues in the billions. The firm employs around 40,000 people and is based in Irving Texas.