- Obtain all the gritty details in regards to the Macy’s Thanks for Sharing reward program
- A must for consumers who shop at Macy’s a few times per month
- Get whopping 10% rewards on qualifying purchased when using a Macy’s Credit Card
Macys.com/Thanks is operated by Macys.com, LLC who is based at 680 Folsom St. San Francisco, CA 94107. The Macy’s Thanks reward program comes with a $25 enrollment fee but most members will make that back (easily) when using their Macy’s credit card to make purchases and earn rewards. Earned rewards can be used to make future purchases at Macy’s at BIG discounts due to the rewards.
On top of earning rewards the member can also sleep easy knowing a portion of the profits are going to charities such as Make a Wish and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. For each Program enrollment, Macy’s will make a $10 donation, up to a total of $15 million to select charities.
www.Macys.com/Thanks Promotional Notes
- Arrives just in time for Christmas
- Rewards cannot be earned when shopping at Macy’s Backstage stores or on Last Act merchandise
- Rewards cards may not be used as payment or credit on any Macy’s Credit Card account or redeemed for cash
- Macy’s fan boys can also open up a Thank for Sharing reward account over the phone by dialing 888-933-6229
What companies are part of the Thanks for Sharing program? (the % is how much of the $15 million each beneficiary will receive)
- Go Red For Women (25%)
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation (10%)
- Fashion Incubators in Chicago, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Washington, D.C (2%)
- Make a Wish (47%)
- The RESPECT! Campaign, an initiative of Futures Without Violence (2%)
- The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation (3%)
- Reading Is Fundamental (11%)
Macy’s reserves the right to alter or terminate the Thanks for Sharing promotion at any time for any reason (although it is very unlikely that they do). Consumers who enroll into the program but need to make a name change at a later date can write to: Macy’s, P.O. Box 8113, Mason, OH 45040.