Lowes Foods Experience
- Provides feedback in regards to a Lowe’s Food purchase
- The survey will take less than 8 minutes to complete and customers who finish the entire survey will be entered into a sweepstakes prize draw
- All feedback will be used to improve the service at the Lowes Food location in question
The Lowes Food Experience survey will require the customer to have the survey code from their receipt and Internet connection as the feedback cannot be provided over the phone or via US mail. Assuming the customer finished the entire Lowes Food Experience survey they will be entered into a monthly sweepstakes drawing where they could win a $100 Lowes Foods gift card (which can be used at any Lowes Food location in the United States).
Lowes Food Experience Comments
- No purchase is required in order to enter
- The drawing is open to all legal residents in the states of NC, SC or VA who are 21 years of age or older
- Contestants who have one a gift card within the last 30 days are not eligible
- Limit one (1) entry per household and/or e-mail address, per quarter and all entries become the exclusive property of Lowe’s Foods, LLC.
The odds of actually winning the Lowes Food Experience survey prize draw will depend on the number of eligible entries received (the approximate Retail Value of all prizes is listed as $500). All lucky Lowes Food gift card winners will be notified around the 15th of each month at the email address they provided at the time of taking the survey.
- Winston-Salem based grocery retailer
- Has right around 100 locations
- Annual revenues around 1.5 billion US Dollars
Consumers who shop at Lowes Food more than a few times per month should consider the Fresh Rewards program. This program rewards customers when shopping at Lowes Food via Instant rewards, gas rewards, digital rewards and special promotional rewards.