Keltner Class Action
- Obtain the gritty details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Keltner, et al. v. SunCoke Energy Inc., et al.,
- The case is under review in the Circuit Court for the Third Judicial Circuit, Madison County, Illinois and is listed as case number 2014-L-1540
- All claims must be filed no later than 11/27/17
KeltnetClassAction.com is administered by Analytics Consulting LLC. The lawsuit revolves around claims that the class members were exposed to airborne pollutants emanating from a steel mill run by defendant U.S. Steel and from a coke plant run by defendants SunCoke Energy and Gateway Energy Company. The Keltner class action lawsuit was filed back in 2014 by Peggy Keltner, Jerome Johnson, Beverly Johnson and Melinda Duniphan when they were fed up with foul-smelling gases coming from the defendants’ Granite City steel mill and coke plant. Class members contend that these pollutants reduced the property value of their homes/property and also did not allow them to fully enjoy their property (sometimes the pollutants would even cover cars with a silt like deposit according the class members).
Class members in the Keltnet Class Action lawsuit are defined as anyone who owned or occupied property in the geographical settlement class area from Nov. 10, 2009 and Aug. 28, 2017. Class members can go here to enter their address to check on their class member settlement status.
- Circuit Judge William A. Mudge gave the settlement a go in August of 2017 to the delight of the class members
- A 4.25 million dollar settlement fund has been announced
- Class members do not have to hire a lawyer as they will be represented by Ted N. Gianaris and Jo Anna Pollock from Simmons Hanly Conroy LLC
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 2/16/2018 in order to determine if the settlement is fair
KeltnerClassAction.com Contact Info
- Mail: Keltner Litigation Class Settlement, c/o Analytics Consulting LLC, P.O. Box 2002, Chanhassen, MN 55317-2002
- Phone: 844-798-3651
- Email: [email protected]