JD Power Online Drive
- Complete this survey for a chance to win $100,000
- The 2016 Pooled Auto Study Sweepstakes should take about 20 to 30 minutes to complete and is open to legal residents of the United States who have reached the age of majority in the state they physically reside at the time of entry
- No purchase is required to enter and the entire survey does not have to complete all at once
The JD Power Online Drive survey is operated by J.D. Power and Associates, McGraw Hill Financial and the customers information will not be sold or marketed to a third party. Those who would like to see a list of winners associated with the JD Power Online Drive survey can write to: 2016 Pooled Auto Study Sweepstakes Winner, c/o: Ventura Associates – Attn. DE, 60 East 42nd Street, Ste. 650, New York, NY 10165… please include proper postage, a return address, and make the request before 2/28/17.
JD Power Online Drive Comments
- The $100,000 grand prize is subject to state and federal taxes (Uncle Sam will get his one way or another)
- The winner will have to complete and sign a bothersome Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release and return it within 10 days
- Failure to return the above named documents will result in a forfeit of the prize
- Winner will also be required to furnish his/her taxpayer identification number information before the awarding of any prize to comply with IRS tax reporting requirements
- All entries will become property of the sponsor aka J.D. Power and Associates
- Customers MUST have a pass code when taking the 2016 Pooled Auto Study SURVEY online
Any questions in regards to the JD Power Online Drive survey can be directed to the Survey Hotline at 1-888-JDPOWER or fire off an email to [email protected] (be sure to include the customers name, contact information, and question in the email).