Janie and Jack Cares
- Janie and Jack recently discontinued their Janie and Jack Cares customer survey sweepstakes.
- The sweepstakes used to award monthly prizes to customers who completed the survey.
- The retail chain still offers customers several methods of contact, including an online “suggestion box” and special email created especially for customer feedback.
Janie and Jack stores have decided to cancel their customer feedback sweepstakes survey. Customers who try to access the site now come to a webpage announcing that the survey has been canceled. At this time, the store does not plan to reinstate the survey.
- The company has not issued an official statement as to why it canceled its survey.
- While customers are still welcome to submit suggestions online, neither the sweepstakes nor the survey is active any longer.
- The company’s other offers are unaffected by the survey cancellation and customers can still enjoy other promotions
Janie and Jack still offers an array of coupons, discounts, specials, promotions, and sales on its fantastic children’s clothing. Customers can contact Janie and Jack online, visit their local store, or check online for special offers. Even without the sweepstakes, Janie and Jack takes care to ensure their customers get the best prices available.
How to Submit Feedback
- Customers can contact the store online at janieandjack.com, or by sending an email to [email protected]
- Customers can also call or visit their local store.
- Janie and Jack actively encourages customers to provide feedback in order to improve customer service and shopping experiences.
While we’re sad to see the survey promotion go, Janie and Jack still guarantees all kinds of savings, offers, promotions, discounts, coupons, special sales, and limited time offers. If you’re a regular customer, you can still get incredible savings on Janie and Jack clothing, so be sure to check for specials often!