Fuel Surcharge Class Action Settlement
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Grilling the Dream, Inc. et al. v. Sysco Corporation which is pending in the Superior Court of Dougherty County,Georgia Case No. 17 CV 1192-1
- FuelChargeSettlement.com is managed by Dahl
- All claim forms must be filed by 5/1/18
The Fuel Surcharge class members claim that the defendant (Sysco) charged and collected “fuel surcharges” which were excessive and unlawful. Sysco denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation. Sysco has developed a mind bending $6,600,000 settlement fund in order to compensate all class members who file timely claims. Class members who file valid claims can expect a settlement check representing a portion of the Fees they paid.
www.FuelSurchargeSettlement.com Lawsuit Notes
- Class members who had multiple locations should still submit only one claim form
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around February 15, 2018 to discuss if the 6.6 million dollar settlement is fair and reasonable
- Class members looking to reach out to the class counsel can write to: Oscar M. Price IV, Nicholas W. Armstrong, Price Armstrong, LLC, 2421 2nd Avenue North, Suite 1, Birmingham, Alabama 35203
- Fuel Surcharge class members will not have to pay for lawyers but the lawyers representing class members will receive fees (aka payments) up to one-third of the 6.6 million dollar settlement fund
- Lawyers representing class members are Lawrence Silverman and Oscar M. Price, IV
- Class members who hire an attorney in connection with making an objection, that attorney must file with the Court and serve on the counsel identified above a notice of appearance
Any questions about the FuelSurchargeSettlement.com class action lawsuit can be directed to toll-free at 866-431-9933. Class members can also reach out via email [email protected]. Class members looking to file the claim by mail should send the claim form to Grilling the Dream, Inc. et al. v. Sysco Corporation, c/o Dahl Administration, PO Box 3613, Minneapolis, MN 55403-0613.