Free Annual Report
- The Free Annual Report web site gives customers the chance to get their credit report from one of the three major agencies (EquiFax, Experian, and TransUnion) completely free, with no hidden fees to pay
- Premium service (just under $40 a month) comes with $1 million identity theft insurance plus daily credit monitoring
- Checking credit with Free Annual Report helps make sure that customer get the lowest interest rates on automobile loans, mortgages, and credit cards
The Free Annual Report web site offers premium “Plus Access” to dedicated credit specialists that can provide financial guidance and support. A free 7 day trial of Plus Access is available, with a monthly membership of $39.95 charged automatically if customers choose to remain members of the service.
Free Annual Report Comments
- Credit reports from Free Annual Report are provided instantly, but these reports do not come with actual credit scores
- Credit scores from Free Annual Report are a part of Score Sense premium service
- To cancel a subscription to Free Annual Report services, customers can write to 4447 North Central Expressway, Suite 110 PMB 406, Dallas, TX 75205
- Great credit score are considered 780 or higher
- The users can reach out to US Based credit specialists to help decipher a credit score and report
- Checking a credit score will NOT hurt a credit score regardless of what one might read via online forums
How often can people use the Free Annual Report web site?
Customers can request a free credit report from “Free Annual Report” once every 12 months from each agency, meaning that if a customer spreads their requests out over one agency every 4 months, they can get a free credit report 3 times a year (while requesting one time a year from each agency).
- Checking a credit score with Free Annual Report will not lower a customer’s credit score
- To contact a representative of Free Annual Report.com 1-800-972-7204