- Provided valuable feedback in regards to a purchase from ToysRUs
- The feedback will be used to improve customer service at the local Toys R US in question
- Toys R US ask that all feedback is honest and this feedback is extremely valuable to them as they relentlessly strive to provide exceptional service
Feedback.ToysRUS.com requires the access code and store number from the ToysRUS customer receipt in order to begin. The feedback will only be used to improve customer service and the customers name will never be shared with the ToysRUS employees who helped them at the time of purchase. The customer will encounter a variety of questions in regards to their visit once they have entered the access code and store number from the receipt. These questions will include issues revolving around the service of the employees and the quality of the products.
- Make a purchase at a qualifying ToysRUS
- Save the receipt or memorize the access code (or the customer might have some dumpster diving to do in order to take the survey and provide feedback)
- Navigate to the survey URL
- Input the required information
- Answer all the survey questions
- Sleep easy knowing ToysRUS will be a better place to shop due to the feedback
- It is not clear if ToysRUS offers an incentive as part of the survey (i.e. coupon or sweepstakes entry)
Who or what is Toys “R” Us, Inc.?
- New Jersey based toy retailer
- Founded in 1948 out of Washington DC by Charles Lazarus
- Has more than 1500 retail locations plus a strong online presence in the toy shopping category
The Toys “R” Us corporate office is based at One Geoffrey WayWayne, NJ 07470 and can be reached via phone by calling 1 (800) 869-7787 or those who know how to send an email can fire one of to: [email protected] Members of the left-wing media who are looking to make contact with the firm should dial 1 (973) 617-5900.