- Apply for a loan between the amounts of $100 to $3000 (higher loan amounts will require a high monthly income)
- Balance Credit loans are available to people living in the state of California, Idaho, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas and Utah
- In most cases the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and have a verifiable phone number where they can be reached
The Balance Credit loan offer requires the applicant to be a legal US citizen and be employed with verified employment income (those who cannot verify employment should not even bother applying for a loan here). When making an application the customer must also provide a valid email address and have a checking account that is in good standing. Most Balance Credit applicants should receive a decision within a few seconds once they have applied for a loan.
How can one verify their income?
- Through an employer pay check
- Copy of their Social Security Benefits award (this will have to come from the SSA)
- Retirement Benefits including VA Benefits and Pension Plans
- Unemployment Insurance (applicants will be asked to mail or fax over an award letter)
Other items a Balance Credit borrower may have to provide depending on the state in which they reside include: net take-home pay, and a copy of the applicants driver’s license or state-issued identification number. Loans that are approved by 6 PM Central Time are usually deposited into the customer checking account on the next business day. Borrowers who know they will not be able to make a monthly payment should contact 855-942-2526 ASAP to set up an arrangement.
- Irving, Texas-based licensed credit service
- Specializes in unsecured loans (these loans are designed for consumers who are having trouble getting a loan elsewhere due to bad credit)
- In Texas and Ohio, Balance Credit provides credit services to help you get a loan from an unaffiliated third-party lender
Any questions about the Balance Credit loan offer can be directed to 855-942-2526 OR email customer support at [email protected] Please note people living in the state of Ohio should dial 800-970-8978 to check the status of a Balance Credit Loan.