AT&T My Go Phone Refill
- Login into a GoPhone account to online to process a refill
- Requires a valid form of payment (credit or debit card)
- Only take about 3 minutes to complete
- Requires the AT&T customers 10 digit number and their 4 digit password
Please note AT&T customers with a wireless account linked to an AT&T Access ID, will need to use their User ID and password. Customers who are new to Go Phone online services will have to create an account with a valid email address and the phone number associated with their AT&T GoPhone.
AT&T Billing Common Issues/Questions
- To pay a AT&T GoPhone bill, select the Make Payment button located to the right of the amount due from the home page
- Customers are allowed to have more than one account associated with their AT&T GoPhone
- Customers who access a AT&T account that is not associated with a wireless service might only be able to view the given bill for a different service (U-verse, home phone, etc etc)
- On average it will take around 7 to 10 business cycles before the customer is able to access their bill online
Any questions in regards to the My GoPhone refill process can be directed to a AT&T customer care agent at 800.331.0500 or they offer a live chat service that can be found in the bottom right hand side of the screen. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.