American Express Application Status
- American Express now allows customers to check their card application status online using an exclusive online portal.
- In addition to checking application status, customers can also use the portal to see if their balance transfer has been approved.
- Those who already have an AMEX card can check out www.americanexpress.com/confirmcard to activate
- Customers should be aware that they can’t use the Card Application Status tool to check the status of credit line increase requests.
AmEx makes it easier than ever to check the status of your new card application. With American Express, you no longer have to wait hours, days, or even weeks to receive a status update. You can visit AmEx’s online application status portal to view your application status in real time, any time!
- Applicants need their social security number and zip code to successfully check their card status.
- If your application included a balance transfer request, the Card Application Status tool will also display the status of your balance transfer.
- AmEx’s Card Application Status page is completely secure. All of the information you provide is encrypted, ensuring utmost security.
Checking your application status is completely free. Remember that the application process may take days or even weeks, and that simply applying for a card doesn’t guarantee approval. While the page displays your current step in the approval process, it doesn’t mean that your application will proceed any faster through the system.
How to Check Your AmEx Card Application Status
- After ensuring you have your social security number and zip code on hand, visit americanexpress.com/applicationstatus.
- When you enter your information, make sure you don’t put any dashes between the digits. If you do, you’ll get an error message.
- Click “Check Application Status”, and your information will automatically display.
American Express’s Card Application Status tool allows you to keep track of the application process in real time. Unlike other credit companies, AmEx puts that control directly into your hands, allowing you to take charge of your American Express card from the start.