Activate Rewards GS
- Provide a Virtual Visa Card code online in regards to purchases anywhere Visa is accepted
- Those who arlready have an activate rewards GS account can check their balance online
- First time users will need to provide their reward code, name, address, and email address in order to complete the regitration process
The activate rewards GS process should take less than 2 minutes to complete and customers must agree to the terms and conditions before gaining access. The activate rewards GS program is opreated by Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC and the Visa Rewards Virtual Account is issued by MetaBank who is a proud member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc..
When entering the Activate Rewards GS code keep in mind of these helpful tips!
- The codes do not include ‘0’ or ‘O’, so this character might be a ‘D’ or ‘C’
- The codes do not include ‘Z’, so this character might be a ‘2’
- The codes do not include ‘S’, so this character might be a ‘5’
- The codes do not include ‘B’, so this character might be an ‘8’ or ‘E’
The GS Virtual Account can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted online BUT cannot be used to make purchases in physical stores. A rewards GS online account is limited to only ecommerce or mail/telephone orders. All accounts are subject to expiration and the expiration date was provided at the time of receiving the Virtual Account number.
Activate Rewards GS Comments
- Activation is and will always be free
- Any balance remaining on the Virtual Account after expiration will not be usable or refundable
- Account holders will never be charged a fee for using this service
- This Virtual Account is non-reloadable and cannot be combined with multiple rewards
- Customers can ONLY use the original reward code or account number to view an account online (an email address will not work as a log on)
Please note that the majority of online merchants using the Virtual Visa Card do not have the capability to run two forms of payment for one purchase.