- Purchase a credit dispute letter online for as little as $49
- 609 Disputes claim they offer the “ONLY” dispute letters proven to get accounts deleted permanently even if they’re valid
- Traditional credit repair letters from high-end firms can cost anywhere between $500-$800 so this may be worth trying for only 50 bucks
The 609 Disputes service includes 14 credit dispute letters the are developed by expert credit repair attorneys and have been proven to get the following negative credit items removed permanently from a given credit report. Please note these letters will not dispute whether or not an account is the customers (i.e. this should not be used for identity theft victims).
What type of credit items can be removed as a result of these letters?
- Late payments (i.e. didn’t pay the AMEX card bill one time)
- Short sales
- Charge offs
- Repos (i.e. didn’t quit have enough money to afford that brand new Ford Mustang so the repo man came)
- Judgements and bankruptcies
Any questions about the 609 Dispute letters can be directed to a customer service agent via email here (please allow up to 48 hours for a response and maybe longer around tax season). Please note that the 609 Dispute letters are NOT guaranteed to fix bad credit and only making on time payments over time is a 100% guaranteed way to improve a credit score.